[il-talk] Next Book for LIFE Group.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 15:41:57 UTC 2018

Please arrow down.

Hello everyone,
It’s getting to be that time again, where we will be starting a new book for LIFE Group, in a few weeks or so.      If you’d like to improve your Braille skills, please join us when we start the new book.    It’s an exciting book with the info below.    Hope you will join us.

Linda

The innocent man: murder and injustice in a small town BR 16945

Grisham, John.
3 Volumes.
A production of the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically
Handicapped, Library of Congress.

Subjects:
True Crime

former Oakland A's pitcher and his friend for the rape and murder of a
twenty-one-year-old
cocktail waitress five years earlier. Grisham examines the effect of DNA
testing and a faulty original investigation on the men's eventual
exoneration.
Bestseller. 2006.