[il-talk] Fwd: Braille signs in Trump Tower

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 13 18:58:18 UTC 2018

I agree with Bob Gardner that this message does not present a blindness issue. The discussion is one of Trump‘s character, and refers to an issue dating back to the 1980s. It is not one on which we can or should take action now. The fact that the order was not carried out his testament to our advocacy regarding accessibility.

Sent from my iPhone