[il-talk] important convention luncheon

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 17:38:32 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I notice that some of you are registering and opting out of our Saturday
luncheon. I am dropping a note to remind all that this is are one big joint
event with the Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors. It will be a nice plated
lunch for only $20 for NFBI members. It is extended so we can get in all the
items we want. I would encourage all to opt into our luncheon. This will be
very nice. Keep in mind that 23 of the vendors are staying through the
afternoon and are attending our banquet. We want this conference/convention
to  be the best that it can be.

Patti Chang

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Teasurer

773-307-6440

pattischang at gmail.com