[il-talk] important convention luncheon

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:59:39 UTC 2018

Hello fellow federationists,
This is a combined luncheon with the Illinois Association of Blind Students
and the blind vendors. We will be celebrating our 50th anniversary
throughout the convention, in addition to having our convention programming.
50 years only comes once, and it is a true milestone for the Illinois
affiliate. So, please join us at all events.

 Denise R. Avant, President
(773)-991-8050
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,