[il-talk] Fw: Enter NBP's Annual Poetry Contest!

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:17:29 UTC 2018

National Braille Press (NBP) has a mission to promote Braille, and as such I
interpret their intent for the contest as aimed at those who know and use
Braille. I'm not sure if the contest is truly open to those who do not use
Braille, and I don't know the deadline for entries. I suggest you check out
the guidelines for the contest as mentioned below. The home website for NBP
is www.nbp.org.

If the contest is open to non-Braille users, and you are in that category,
then you would have to find someone or some agency that would convert your
written text into Braille for you.

Robert Gardner
Chair, NFBI Braille Literacy Committee