[il-talk] Dishwasher

Daniel Hawkins computersassociated at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 02:34:42 UTC 2019

I know this is a late post, but I hear a lot of good thing about Bosch dishwashers. Basically what I was told that you can put completely dirty dishes in there and they will wash all dirty dishes. So, if I plan to replace our maytag, i plan to get bosch. But the downside for me, we have a smaller dishwasher. So we will have to resize our counter cabinets. And yes, make sure they have physical buttons due to we can bumpdots on the important buttons. No touchscreens please.
Daniel Hawkins
computersassociated at gmail.com