[il-talk] support the white sox and the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sun Apr 14 01:42:50 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
If you saw the game last night between the Sox and the New York
Yankees, you know that it could be  the start of something big. And so
it is with that mindset, I am asking everyone to support the  National
Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter and the White Sox.
How can you do  this? The answer is quite simple. Buy a ticket for the
Sox game on August 10 when they take on the  Oakland A's. Better yet,
try to sell tickets to your friends, neighbors and family. Tickets for
this event are $30 each.
What do you get for this event? You get the game mentioned above, the
chance to enjoy a beautiful  evening outdoors, some of the best food
the major leagues have to offer, and finally, a chance to  support the
Chicago Chapter.
Please place your ticket orders with David Meyer by May 12, the day
after the May Chicago Chapter  meeting. He will place the ticket order
following this date. Please do not attempt to place an  order after May
12, as we will not be able to purchase additional tickets after that date.
You may place your order by calling 708-606-7091 or by emailing
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net .
David Meyer, NFB of Illinois
Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine
IABS-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/iabs-talk_nfbnet.org/datemeyer%40mysero.net
Date:
today at 8:55 AM
Quote original message in reply
Add the sender to the address book when I reply
Reply to All
Recover
Add to Sync List
Previous