[il-talk] FW: Changes to the Code of Conduct

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:20:24 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Below is a message from President Riccobono regarding the updates to the Code of Conduct. Please read his message, and the Code of Conduct. You will find it attached to this e-mail. But you can also find a link on the nfbofillinois.org website to the Code and complaint form found on our national website, www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org> . A signature is not necessary for the Code. However, all leaders and members, and those participating in NFB events are bound by the Code.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050