[IL-Talk] [IABS-Talk] NFBI Face-to-Face Board Meeting, August 17, 2019

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 00:59:01 UTC 2019

All,

I will be bringing your crab feast tickets to those of you who bought them
at your in-person meeting, as our Greater Baltimore Chapter meets in the
same building as your Face-to-Face Board meeting the morning of August 17.
If folks would like to come to the NFB of Maryland Crab Feast, which raises
funds for our NFBMD State Scholarship Program but have not yet purchased a
ticket, please get in touch with me off-list.  The Crab Feast will be on
August 17, 2019 from 6:00 - 10:00PM in Baltimore, and NFB of Maryland is
providing free transportation.  Tickets cost $60 until tomorrow, and then
prices go up to $65, but we will provide some price reduction to students
and others who may need financial assistance to attend.

Thanks,
Ronza

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110