[IL-Talk] The Chicago Lighthouse: Summer Speaker Series | Entrepreneurship and Business Development

Maureen Reid Maureen.Reid at CHICAGOLIGHTHOUSE.ORG
Wed Aug 7 13:11:25 UTC 2019

Greetings Partners and community members,

We welcome participation in the Chicago Lighthouse "Summer Speaker Series" hosted by Employment Services.

The upcoming session provides valuable information on resources available to assist one in developing a business plan, obtaining start-up funding,  and examples for guidance.
We will be hosting a panel of 5 presenters representing the Chicago Lighthouse, the Small Business Administration, CIBC Bank, The Hadley Institute, and grant funding organizations.

Wednesday, August 7

1:30PM - 3:30PM

1850 W. Roosevelt Rd. Chicago, IL 60608

312-666-1331  Ext. 3655

 Please feel free to distribute the attached flyer that lists all of our presentations.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmly,

Maureen Reid

Job Placement Counselor | Scholarship Coordinator  | Employment Services

Phone: 312.997.3655

Fax: 312.445.3640

www.chicagolighthouse.org <http://www.chicagolighthouse.org/>

 <http://www.chicagolighthouse.org/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoLighthouse/timeline/?ref=ts>    <https://twitter.com/ChiLighthouse>    <https://www.youtube.com/user/chicagolighthouse>      <https://instagram.com/chicagolighthouse/>      <https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-chicago-lighthouse-for-people-who-are-blind-or-visually-impaired?trk=company_logo>