[IL-Talk] New guide dog group meeting tonight @ Access Living!

Pam Berman pamelacberman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:54:51 UTC 2019

Extra Extra!!

We've got a guest speaker for part of the upcoming 8/13/19 Guide Dog
Meeting!

This year the State of Illinois passed a new law regarding assistance
animals; the Assistance Animal Integrity Act.

Ken Walden, the Managing Attorney for Access Living, will be joining us to
explain the new law, and how it may affect our rights.

This will be a very busy meeting, so please be on time!

Location: Access Living

Address: 115 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL

2nd floor conference room

Time: 5:30pm - 7:00pm

If you have any questions, either reply to this email or phone Pam Berman:
773-671-6624

See You at Access Living on Tuesday!