[IL-Talk] NFB commercials

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:28:48 UTC 2019

That's a good thing. The student radio station that I am a part of as an
alum has some NFlB public service announcements in it. I'm trying to get
them to put the newer ones in but they run into a snag because they either
don't want to or the guy that's in charge of it is lazy or they don't have
someone that can do it. So maybe we should all Contact wzrd radio and tell
them to put the latest public service announcements in their rotation. You
can call them at 773-442-4586 and leave a message for the station manager.
Tell them to put the newest nfb public service announcements in their
rotation.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com