[IL-Talk] Chappell Dennis Assistance for State Convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 16:15:14 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Our state convention in Springfield Illinois at the Wyndham Springfield City
Center, 700 E. Adams St is less than two months away. I hope you are
planning to join us for a very exciting and fun convention.

If you need financial assistance to help defray your expenses, you can apply
for Chappell Dennis assistance by downloading the form from our website at
www.nfbofillinois.org. Please fill out the form completely and send it to me
at davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> . I  emphasize that
you should not resave the form in a different format than what we ask, RTF,
Doc, Docx or TXt. E-mail the form to me by September 1 at
davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> .

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,