[IL-Talk] At Large chapter meeting-December 1-Reminder

yvonne agyarko imontrack2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:29:33 UTC 2019

Greetings,
               This is Yvonne. Great meeting last night. In addition to
providing a program on safety, can a program concerning potential volunteer
opportunities be addressed. This could help with issues of isolation and
allow us to help others. Just a thought. Thanks. P.S. Can you please
email me Patti Chang's address so that I can mail my membership fee via
snail mail. Many thanks. Happy Holidays.