[IL-Talk] No Subject.

Brian Sumner colaboy1965 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:48:31 UTC 2019

Hi Denise,
I want to make a suggestion to President Riccobono when you go to Baltimore this weekend and suggest to him that not just send the white canes to people that order them but also send information about the NFB and the location of the nearest Chapter not just in Illinois but, all across the Country. I think this can help the Chapters of the Organization for potential new members and I brought this up at State Convention in my report to you. I hope this is a good idea and go from there. See you on the call on Monday Night.

Sincerely yours,
Brian Sumner.

Sent from my iPhone