[IL-Talk] Board Meeting.

Brian Sumner colaboy1965 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 02:45:04 UTC 2019

Hi Denise
I am writing to you tonight and this is on short notice and to let you know I won’t make it tomorrow night because my Church called me and has asked me to help out with the Christmas program since they were short on people so, I apologize and will join the next Board Meeting. I will
Let you know we will have a conference call on Saturday from 11:00 AM to 1:00PM
and if you know anyone that is interested here is the number to call. 605-475-4120 and the code is 2608188 so there you have it. I want to thank you for your time and wishing you a very MerryChristmas to
you and your Family.

Sincerely yours,
Brian Sumner.

Sent from my iPhone