[IL-Talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 16:37:25 UTC 2019

The next meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago
Chapter will take place on Saturday, December 14 at 12:00 P.M.

Please note that the starting time for this month is 12:00 noon. The reason
for this is that we will have our annual Christmas auction immediately
following the meeting. When bidding on items, please keep in mind that the
chapter will have $1,000 in additional funds for Washington seminar
recipients, provided that we take in more than $1,000 for the auction. We
anticipate a wide variety of high quality items for this event.

Finally, we are taking reservations for Games Night which will occur
immediately following the January 2020 meeting. The cost for this event will
be $25.00. Please give your reservations to David Meyer at 7 0 8-6 0 6-7 0 9
1 or datemeyer at sbcglobal.net. If you wish to pay for Games Night
reservations during the December meeting, please give your money to chapter
treasurer, Steve Hastalis.

Thank you all for your support. I look forward to seeing you this coming
Saturday.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President