[IL-Talk] auction item

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 10 18:51:17 UTC 2019

Its time for me to make a confession;

My favorite food is Christmas confections.

Never mind, I will take any kind;

They drive up the sugar and dull the mind.

Though they may dull my mind, they are a source of energy for those of you
lucky enough not to be diabetic.

You are all invited to add to your energy quotient by making a bid on this
first item.

We have a supply of Christmas Confections donated by Pam Gillmore. Besides
being graced by Pam's special touch, these special Pecon Christmas
Confections can be yours if the bid is right.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President