[IL-Talk] Looking for a living situation in Chicago

Dustin Cather cather.dustin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:50:34 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationist!

Hope all is well as everyone is gearing up for the holidays. A couple of
weeks ago, I accepted an offer from Blind Service Association for the
position of their Youth Program Coordinator. I am very excited to get
started in this role when I start on January 2, 2020.

As you may know, I currently live in Pekin Illinois which is about three
hours away from Chicago. I am currently looking into living situations
across the city weighing every option I can possibly find.

I was wondering if maybe there was a federationist in the Chicago area that
had a space available for me to stay. I would be willing to set up  some
sort of rent situation for anyone  interested.

This past summer, I had the opportunity to live with Chang family while I
was interning for the Chicago Lighthouse. I am very grateful for their
hospitality, and I really felt the love that the federation has to offer.

If anyone in the Chicago area would be interested in helping out feel free
to contact me at 309-267-7670 or by email at cather.dustin at gmail.com.

Thank you for reading! I hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

Dustin Cather
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Board Member.
IABS First Vice President.
NABS Treasurer