[IL-Talk] thank you Chicago Chapter

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 04:25:47 UTC 2019

 It truly was a team effort for the success of this auction. Also, much thanks to my mother who prayed we would have a successful auction. To add, thank you, Patti, for pushing us to dig into our pockets and raise money for Washington Seminar and Dave us for asking for auction items.
Many thanks to Pam G.and Marylou for managing the table, who, over the years, have done such a tremendous job.Thanks to the other runners besides myself who delivered the items and Steve and Glen who took our tabs and counted our money,