[IL-Talk] No LIFE Group till next year. Next book info.

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 17:21:20 UTC 2019

                Hello everyone,

We have finished our book, and will start a new one next year!

So, what would be a better way to start the new year, with the cold, snow
and wind outside, with a hot cup of chocolate and an exciting book!

If you just want to brush up on your braille or you're wanting to add to
your pages in the Braille Readers are Leaders log.  Please order your copy
soon.   Below is the info on the new book.

The Sixteenth Seduction  BR 021891

By James Patterson

Description--Fifteen months ago, detective Lindsy Boxer's life was
perfect.She had a beautiful Child.Her doting husband Joe helped her catch a
bomber.  But,   Joe wasn't everything Lindsy thought he was. And, now a wave
of mysterious heart attacks threatens San Fransisco

Order yours or download it from BARD soon!

Happy Holidays all!

Linda.