[il-talk] time change for fundraising meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Feb 2 03:04:08 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

We are changing the date of our Chicago Chapter fundraising meeting
from Tuesday, February 5, to Thursday, February 7. The time remains at
7:00 P.M. Please call in at 641-715-3273 and use the access code
"Chicago", (2 4 4 2 2 4 6. Please come with your thoughts about current
fundraisers that we are doing, ideas for new projects and comments
about the proposed ideas. When considering each idea presented, try to
figure out potential strengths and weaknesses. Also, ask yourself if
you would like to take part in any idea mentioned, or if you would
rather not do so. Finally, I believe any fundraising idea has the
potential to work, so long as we all are able to roll up our sleeves
and participate actively.

Thank you all for your help.