[il-talk] Washington Seminar

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:18:14 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationists,

You WS19 team has returned to the arctic chill of Illinois. I believe
that our time on Capitol Hill was productive and we hope to build
relationships with our new members of Congress and maintain
relationships with senior legislators.

I would like to express my true gratitude to a great team of people
who showed up for every training and every appointmet and made
Illinois and our national organization look great.

A special thank you to Bob Gardner and Dave Meyer for setting our
appointments. Thanks to Bob for updating our appointmens and making a
schedule that worked for our team.

I am truly humbled to be a part of this great organization.

With gratitude and joy,

Marilyn