[il-talk] Washington Seminar

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:33:52 UTC 2019

	Hello all,
It's good to see that all of our Washington seminar attendees have made it
back to Chicago safe and sound, and yes, warm. I want to thank all of you
who went to Washington Seminar this year, as well as those of you who
organized and tracked our appointments. I want to thank Marilyn Green for
her efforts in leading the team, and all those who went to the Hill and met
with our representatives and/or their staffers. Washington seminar is truly
a team effort. Legislative advocacy is important to securing the rights of
blind people to live the lives they want. For those of us who did not
attend, we await Marilyn's e-mails on when we can get out and contact our
representatives on our legislative initiatives. Thanks so much for all you
all did and continue to do.

Denise R. Avant, Esq
President,
773-991-8050