[il-talk] Pam Gillmore

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 00:04:55 UTC 2019

So happy to hear Pam is home!
Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: David Meyer via IL-Talk
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2019 4:15 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: David Meyer
Subject: [il-talk] Pam Gillmore

I just heard from Pam earlier today. She is now back home again and
doing much better than she was. She plans on being at the chapter
meeting on Saturday. Though she is not in perfect health yet, she is
definitely getting there. For those who are close, she says she is
willing to accept visitors at this point, though I would call before
attempting to come over. Her land line works best for that one. Her
number is 773-685-1893.