[il-talk] Marrakesh treaty press release red on wzrd radio last night

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:32:25 UTC 2019

Hello Federation people. I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. And just
a good weekend in general. I sent the article that came out couple of days
ago regarding the signing and implementation of the Marrakesh treaty to the
wizard yesterday. It got red on the air by one of the Wizards last night.
He said it was one of the longest articles that he ever read and he really
found it to be informative. Cindy wanted to play that song by Crosby Stills
and Nash call Marrakesh. I think a lot of people might know that song. But
he couldn't find it on the CD at the station. So it will get marked or has
gotten marked as public affairs programming. Pretty much the whole north
side of Chicago that listens to the wizard got to hear that article. And so
basically that was a good thing for him to read. All right well have a good
day.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com