[il-talk] NFB Membership

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:51:44 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

As you may recall in the December presidential release, President Riccobono
talked about our new database of members that is coming online. I hope that
all of you have/will  payed dues to your local chapter or the At Large
chapter for 2019. With your membership, you are part of a 50,000 member
organization that advocates for the right of blind people to live the lives
we want, and not be defined by blindness. Also, as proud members of the NFB,
you have a right to vote and run for office in your chapter's elections, and
the affiliate elections, and you will receive a coin, as described by
President Riccobono in the December Presidential Release. Now, you will not
be allowed to vote or run for elections and I cannot give you your coin and
count you as a proud NFB member unless you pay your dues to your local
chapter or the At Large chapter. So, please go online, and pay your dues.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050