[il-talk] pam gillmore

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Jan 24 15:38:49 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I talked with Pam Gillmore last night. She was in st. Josephs hospital
for several days over issues of high blood pressure and dehydration. I
do not know anymore than that. What I do know is that she is now in a
rehab facility and she sounded quite good when I spoke with her. She is
currently at St. Pauls located at 3800 North california. She is happy
with the rehab and the care that she is now getting.

If you wish to reach Pam by phone, call her cell, 773-860-8523.