[il-talk] Computer issues.

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Sun Jan 27 18:06:57 UTC 2019

Hi Linda,

Although JAWS 16 was compatible with the initial release of Windows 10 (build 1703), it does not work with later versions of Windows 10. Unlike earlier versions of Windows, Microsoft releases major feature updates to Windows 10 approximately every six months, forcing screen reader developers to update their products to keep up. Because of these frequent updates, I strongly recommend you upgrade to JAWS 2019, and that you keep JAWS up-to-date going forward.

Best,

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10