[IL-Talk] chapter picnic

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 16 13:21:04 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Our summer picnic is close at hand. The date for this event is July 27, the
time is noon to 4:00 P.M. and the place is St. Andrews Greek Orthodox
Church, 5649 North Sheridan Road in Chicago.

Those who attended this event last year had great things to say about it and
attendance is strong. We will be in the Presidents Room of this facility so
we need not worry about heat or rain. The cost for this event is $10. If you
plan to attend, please give your money to Steve Hastalis who is organizing
this event. Also please make your reservation with Steve by calling him at
773-848-5307. You may also e-mail him at steve.hastalis at gmail.com.

Please make all reservations by July 23. I am using this date as a cutoff
date because the caterer needs some lead time to purchase food and other
items for this event.

I am certain that a good time will be had by all.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President