[IL-Talk] ACB MC fundraiser july 31

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 22 12:28:47 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Ready for some Beggars Pizza? The American Council of the Blind Metro
Chicago Chapter will be having a fundraiser on July 31 at Beggars Pizza, 310
South Clinton, Chicago.

It works as our fundraiser does in that 20% of all food orders on that day
will be donated to aCB MC. One no longer needs to bring a flyer in order to
take part in fundraising events at Beggars. Simply tell the host that you
are their to support theACB MC.

The aCB MC has strongly supported our fundraisers for the ChicagoChapter at
Beggars for a number of years now. Let us do our part inassisting aCB MC.
This fundraiser represents one more opportunity to come together and have
fun.

Hope to see many of you in the Chicago Chapter on July 31.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President