[il-talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 1 17:40:57 UTC 2019

Dear Chicago Chapter Members:

The next Chicago Chapter meeting will take place on Saturday, June 8, 2019
at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago. The
day will begin with a board meeting which will take place at 11:30 A.M. This
is an important board meeting, as we will decide what to pledge for the
various National funds. In past years, we have given $1,000-$1,500 to a
variety of National funds.

The regular chapter meeting will begin at 1:00 P.M. Our program will be
presented by Kera O'Bradovich,who is working for the Sensus bureau. Finally,
if you wish to take part in our bowling fundraiser on June 29, you may pay
our treasurer, Steve Hastalis. The charge for this fundraiser is $40 for
bowlers and $20 for non-bowlers. If you wish to take part in this
fundraiser, you should give your information to Marilyn Green. Please e-mail
her at marilynvgreen at gmail.com.

If you have ordered tickets for our White Sox fundraiser, I should have your
tickets at the June meeting. It would be ideal if all tickets can be passed
out at that time. Hope to see you all next Saturday. If you have any
questions, please contact David Meyer, Chicago Chapter President at
708-606-7091 or e-mail him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President