[il-talk] Convention Listserv

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:46:38 UTC 2019

Hello all,

For those of you attending the national convention, you should subscribe to
the NFB convention listserv. You can go to nfbnet.org, and press inter on
listservs, and you will then find a list of our available listserv. Simply
locate the convention list and follow the instructions to subscribe.

You will find some great information about our upcoming convention in Las
Vegas, e.g. inexpensive places to eat, information about refrigerator
rental, and other matters.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050