[il-talk] Illinois Independent

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Jun 7 17:17:29 UTC 2019

Greetings!

Have you discovered a helpful solution to a blindness-related challenge? Has
a recent experience shown you that you can live the life you want? Has your
chapter taken on an exciting new project? We're beginning to compile
articles for the Summer 2019 issue of the Illinois Independent, the
newsletter of the NFB of Illinois, and we need your contributions. If you
have an idea for an article, please contact me off list as soon as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

---