[il-talk] I had an accident.

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 23:54:51 UTC 2019

I think I remember on my 19th birthday I was walking down the street and
Lincoln Nebraska and I fell down a 10-foot hole. I think what was happening
as they were doing sewer repair something and they didn't have anything
surrounding the whole and I was under sweep Shades because I was going to
The Blind Center at the time. I remember I had a banged-up knee and I had
X-rays. And then like baby 2 months or 3 months before that I fell in a
water fountain in a park across the street from the apartment I was living
in. Now that one was just funny and I honestly may have had some influence
if you know what I mean hahaha.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com