[il-talk] I had an accident.

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 9 04:04:40 UTC 2019

Linda,

I hope you are doing ok. No doubt it was quite scarey. The best thing you
can do at this stage is to get out and start walking as soon as you are
able. If you don't, your confidence may be replaced by fear. Many years ago,
I was struck by a bus which knocked me down, though I was not substantially
hurt. I went to work the next day and it was the best thing I could have
done.