[il-talk] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Service Interruption Information

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:55:24 UTC 2019

I read this yesterday. I'm glad that they are fixing it because I've had
multiple issues about the same stuff they're talking about in this email.
So the sooner they get it resolved, and I'm sure they will, the better the
service will be. Thanks for putting this out there.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen