[il-talk] FW: Accessible Traffic Signals Open-house at City Hall

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:39:47 UTC 2019

FYI.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: Steve Hastalis <steve.hastalis at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:21 PM
To: davant1958 at gmail.com
Subject: Accessible Traffic Signals Open-house at City Hall

As we discussed earlier today, Commissioner Karen Tamley, Mayor's Office for
People with Disabilities (MOPD), plans to do a broader outreach to the blind
community some time after Monday, July 15, during that week, at City Hall,
from 4 to 7 PM.  She also proposes to send me the latest work from the
Chicago Department of Transportation regarding the intersections it selected
and related criteria for the proposed locations of Accessible Pedestrian
Signals.  She wants organizations to publicize the work from CDOT.

Cordially, Steve