[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] New Information System At O'Hare

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:44:54 UTC 2019

I am highly unimpressed when I visit their web page. The first thing we read
is offensive in that it presumes that this tech is a game changer not simply
an assistant. It helps perpetuate the idea that we can't move with our tride
and true methods.

Here is the quote.
Most Venues are complicated for the visually impaired
OVERLOADED INFORMATION FOR SIGHTED PEOPLE IS NOT ACCESSIBLE TO A VISUALLY
IMPAIRED IN AN INDOOR SPACE.

Unprofessional not to mention grammatically wrong.

Why is the City of Chicago trying this as opposed to AIRA which individuals
have already been erging.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
773-307-6440