[il-talk] Question about JAWS reading text on Facebook?

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 19:43:15 UTC 2019

Dear Linda,
We have a listserv GUI talk where people can post various questions about
using JAWS or NVDA with Windows and other Windows products. If you join that
list, you will be able to have access to a broader group of users who can
answer your various JAWS and Windows related questions. Just go to
nfbnet.org, and click on the listserv link, and search for GUI talk.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.