[il-talk] Camille Caffarelli

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 20:54:36 UTC 2019

Dear Dave,
Would you express to her that we are all thinking of her and that our
thoughts and prayers are with her. Camille has done a wonderful thing with
the founding of Horizons in our area. If anyone has ever gotten a telephone
or other utility bill in the mail, it is likely Horizons that did the
Brailling. We recognized her with one of our awards a few years ago. She has
been a good friend to the NFBI. In fact, I have the framed plaque from
Horizons recognizing our 50th anniversary. She was one of the first people
from outside of the affiliate who reached out to me when I became State
President.
We wish her the best.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,