[il-talk] Using A Snow Blower

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 03:50:31 UTC 2019

I know I live in a 2 flat here in Chicago. The guy I rent from shovels and
then I'd help him shovel also. The shoveling isn't that bad. I just have to
make sure that I'm Shoveling the ice in the snow and then just throw it on
the backyard. Then I shovel the sidewalks and put that stuff on the side
either in the yard or in the parkway. The parkway is that area between the
sidewalk and the street. Then we have that back sidewalk that goes along
the side of the yard leading to the alley. I just throw that snow in the
yard it's alongside the fence in the property line. Thanks for telling us
about the expensive meals in Las Vegas. Who knows maybe we'll find some
kind of a cheap Diner or some kind of a place there. I'm not eating any
expensive stuff but I'm looking forward to going. Maybe I'll find a grocery
store and get some breakfast food and some sandwich stuff and things like
that. I like doing that anyway because I like to be frugal.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen