[IL-Talk] Federal Legislation update-HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:28:08 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationists,

We are leading into our state convention with a new co-sponsor for HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act. Rep. Jesus "Chuy" Garcia has agreed to co-sponsor this piece of legislation. As one of the newest members of the House, Rep. Garcia has shown his support of our legislation by co-sponsoring our access technology bill and HR 873, Transformation to Competitive Employment Act.

Social media posts will go up soon, but if you are a constituent of Rep. Garcia, please reach out and tell him that his support of our legislation is very appreciated.

Thanks for all that you do.

Marilyn