[IL-Talk] Door Prizes-Reminder

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:39:59 UTC 2019

Greetings federation family,

Your door prize committee is still accepting donations for our state
convention. If the time has snuck upon you and you forgot to let us
know what you are donating, we understand and appreciate your
generosity.

Please e-mail me off list to say what you and/or your chapter is
donating. Your committee would appreciate it if door prizes were
labelled in Grade 1 Braille and Large Print. We look forward to a
great convention filled with work and play.

Thanks for all that you do.

Marilyn Green
Door Prize Chair