[IL-Talk] possible newsline problem

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 13 14:14:10 UTC 2019

I have encountered a NewsLine problem with the telephone service which may
be specific to my account, or it may be a system issue. I have reported the
problem to NewsLine. If it is a system problem, I am reasonably certain that
it will be resolved sometime during the day.

My problem was when I tried my local access number, I got a message that my
call did not go through. When I tried the toll free number, I got a busy
signal.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President