[IL-Talk] thank you chicago chaptermembers

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:00:29 UTC 2019

And I think we should just pump it up and keep on pumping it up. I'll call
Jamal and ask him what the program will be in will start doing those
standouts and will send reminders. Just keep getting more and more people
in that room at exchequer pub and restaurant.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen