[IL-Talk] 2019 convention

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:07:49 UTC 2019

It was terrific to have so many new people at our convention. We are
truly fortunate to have such a dynamic leadership team and members who
are fully capable of sharing our philosophy and helping to grow the
federation.

I am looking forward to another year of learning and growing with all of you.

With gratitude and joy,

Marilyn