[IL-Talk] 2019 convention

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 00:17:52 UTC 2019

 Yeah, it was nice to see folks that have not been at state conventions for years. The hotel staff was most helpful. As usual, IABS Idol was a load of fun. The banquet was great. General sessions were informative. Dan Wenzel is a fine speaker and swell leader. It was nice to have him at the convention. I hope he can come again in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful convention. Since the NFBI state convention is the only convention I will be able to attend, I'm looking forward to being there every year anywhere the state convention is at. God bless he NFBI. Eileen T.