[IL-Talk] Federal Legislation update

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:04:51 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationists,

It is official, Rep. Jan Schakowsky has renewed her co-sponsorship of HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act. We are excited to have the Congresswoman as a sponsor for all our 2019 legislative priorities. If you live in the district, please send a B-I-G thank you to the Congresswoman for her continued support of our legislation.

We are also thankful that Rep. Rodney Davis has renewed his co-sponsorship of HR 2086. If you live in the district, please call his office or send an e-mail saying that as a member of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, you appreciate his co-sponsorship of the bill.

Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind...

Marilyn Green