[IL-Talk] NFBI Blackhawk Chapter Monthly Meeting, Saturday, Sep 14

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:43:23 UTC 2019

THIS MONTH

Please join us, the NFBI Blackhawk Chapter, at our monthly meeting on
Saturday, September 14. The meeting is open to everyone, and starts at 1 PM.
We meet at the Hope Creek Care Center at 4343Kennedy Drive, East Moline, IL.

This month our program will include a presentation by Jannette Hursch from
Metro Link.

That will be followed by chapter elections for president, vice president,
treasurer, and secretary. Significant points about our elections are:

*	those officer positions are open to anyone with  the following
conditions.
*	If you are interested in serving as one of those officers, it is
best if you are present at the meeting. You need to be nominated from the
floor, and those receiving a majority of votes from members present will be
elected.
*	you need to be a member to be one of those officers, and you need to
be a chapter member to vote.
*	the president and vice president must be blind.
*	officers serve for two years.

UNABLE TO ATTEND?

Feel free to call in and interact with us by teleconference. Please call
605-313-4819. Use code HAWK, or 4295. Note this conference number is
different from the one used previously for some time.

HAVE QUESTIONS?

Contact the chapter president, Patrick Olson, at 309-592-1313.